First of all, thank you so much for praying for and supporting our volunteers and staff as we have planned for VBS 2020. With everything happening this spring and summer, it has been a challenge to adjust to a later week in the summer, and plan for the event to be held outdoors. Those of you who have registered your children for VBS, we appreciate you trusting us with your child!
Unfortunately, we as a church staff and VBS leadership team have made the difficult decision to postpone VBS at this time. With the reported rise in COVID cases and the executive orders in place, we feel like the wise thing to do at this point will be to postpone. We will keep you posted on any further plans we may make as they arise.
Dr. Kevin Cooper & Anna Sherman
If you have any questions, please email Anna Sherman at